Welcome!

Far from what I once was, but not yet what I'm going to be

Monday, December 12, 2011

The Best is Yet to Come

Last week was an interesting and eye-opening week as I saw a few people I love so completely and utterly broken. It's not easy seeing a loved one like that.

There was a lot of comparing going on as well. Things like "She's perfect and I'm not" or "She's funnier, she's more godly, she's this and that" and it was so sad for me to sit there and listen to this.

And it got me to thinking about a mother's love for her daughter. I don't know why in the world that would have popped into my head in those moments... But it did. And I thought to myself "If I had a daughter, and this was her crying out to me, what would I say?"

And I just so happened to log onto pinterest (latest addiction) and came across these quotes. I truly believe it was the Lord showing them to me, because I don't believe in coincidences!

Someone will always be prettier.
Someone will always be smarter,
Someone will always be younger,
BUT THEY WILL NEVER BE YOU

Instead of wishing you were someone else, be proud of who you are. You never know who has been looking at you wishing they were you...

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together

The best is yet to come...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment