Welcome!

Far from what I once was, but not yet what I'm going to be

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cloudy Days

Today, my attitude was a reflection of the weather. It was cold and dark and rainy today. And that's how I felt inside. Cold, dark, and rainy. Just one of those days where you want to curl up in some comfy sweats and have a good cry. Not the greatest of days. Not the happiest of days.

But my lovely "brother" Jeremy told me just what I needed to hear. He said, "Remember the sun is always shining even on the cloudiest days." That simple wise sentence gave me just the warmth and comfort I needed in that moment.

Dearest brother, I thank you for your warmth. And for always turning my frown upside down.

Everybody has these days. And unfortunately today was one of those days for me. But I have so much to thank God for and I can't lose sight of that.

So here's to a better tomorrow.

May God bless us all

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment