Welcome!

Far from what I once was, but not yet what I'm going to be

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Life is Wonderful

I have come to realize over the course of my life that there is no such thing as perfect (other than Jesus of course!) And I think movies tend to give people hope for a false reality. Movies tend to make believe believe there is such thing as perfection. A perfect life. A perfect love. But it just can't happen.

I don't mean to sound like a debby-downer or betsy-buzz-kill or anything. I just like to look at things realistically and not have ridiculous expectations for life. I think it's important to accept reality and make the best of it.

Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.

And I'm not Wonder-Woman, but God made me wonderful.

And that sure is enough for me!

After all, it's the bad times that make the good times so great.

It takes darkness to be able to see the light.

So embrace it! In the happy moments, praise God. In the difficult moments, seek God. In the quiet moments, trust God. In every moment, thank God.

XOXO

1 comment: