Welcome!

Far from what I once was, but not yet what I'm going to be

Friday, December 9, 2011

Strength

Well my night has been eventful to say the least. And the theme of the night can be summed up in one word: STRENGTH

So for all those people out there feeling like they lack strength, here are some thoughts to chew on:

Perhaps strength doesn't reside in never having been broken... But in the courage it required to grow strong in the broken places.

You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it.

A strong woman is one who feels deeply and loves fiercely. Her years flow just as abundantly as her laughter...
A strong woman is both soft and powerful. She is both practical and spiritual...
A strong woman in her essence is a gift to the world.

The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else's highlight reel

I hope you can take something from these quotes as I have

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment