Welcome!

Far from what I once was, but not yet what I'm going to be

Monday, April 23, 2012

Kinkel Kids!

This past weekend, I had the privilege and honor to stay with the Kinkel kids while Heather and Mike went to Vegas for a girl friend's bday. It was SO.MUCH.FUN.

I was completely exhausted when I got home yesterday though! How do you do it Heather?! ;)

Here are a few moments caught on camera from my amazing weekend with 3 of my favorite kiddos!

Heather and Mike got each of the kids some goodies
before they left. . . Here's Clay

Scout and his new toys

Sweet Kyle and her new fun

Pure happiness

We made cookies!

Get a load of that cuteness!! Showin off her new shades

Clay's turn! He's hilarious

Excitement!

Captain America and I went to Sky Park. . . NBD

FRIDAY afternoon treat ;)

No one fear! Supergirl's here!

Supergirl action shot

The girls :)

Ready for some fun in the sun!

Crazy Kyle excited about her orange

Pretty birdy at Petsmart

Scouty's adorable smile :)

Batman posed for a picture with me!! While Kyle
took on the responsibility of photographer

Kyle Kinkel Photography

Kyle Kinkel Photography
"Smile Clayton!"

Kyle Kinkel Photography
"Scout playing on Clay's iTouch"
Well, there you have it! Just a few of the precious moments we had together. I hope I can stay with them again soon ;) It was so much fun.

Thank you for sharing your incredible children with me Heather!! Hope you and Mike had fun on your trip

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I think we should call you "Super Girl" no wait..
    "Wonder Woman"!!
    Looks like they enjoyed you too Cara ;)
    xox

    ReplyDelete