Welcome!

Far from what I once was, but not yet what I'm going to be

Thursday, January 24, 2013

I Won't Give Up

I Won't Give Up - by Jason Mraz (click this link!)

Please watch this video and see the true beauty and meaning behind this amazing song.

Ask yourself, "Who am I BEING right now? Who am I being by not powerfully choosing which direction I want to go?"

I find myself asking this question constantly. I hate making decisions. I'm terrible at it and it's uncomfortable. I really just don't like it.

I know what I want out of life, but when it comes to certain situations, I just really hate making decisions.

I spent tonight with a couple good friends talking about this concept. The three of us are all in the same boat about a certain topic in our lives right now. We had no idea the other two were feeling the exact same way. It was so refreshing and comforting to know that I'm not alone in this. I'm not alone in this struggle in my head and my heart.

They have the same thoughts. They have the same fears. They have the same doubts.

But who am I being by not powerfully choosing which direction I want to go?

This is my dream. And I won't give up. Even when the skies get rough. I'm giving it all my love. I'm still looking up.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment