Welcome!

Far from what I once was, but not yet what I'm going to be

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fundraising

My mission trip to Guatemala is approaching all too quickly! As I write this, it is exactly 57 days till my departure. That seems so close!

This means I have 57 days to raise the $2,075 needed for my trip. Please keep myself and my team in your prayers as we have much fundraising yet to do with little time before we leave.

I know the Lord will provide and it will all work out according to His plan in His perfect timing, but it's good to know we have fellow believers and mission-minded people behind us helping with the power of prayer and generous gifts.

I sent some support letters out earlier this week as a fundraising project, but I am open to any ideas you may have of another fundraising opportunity. Please leave comments with suggestions!

Thanks a million ;)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment